This minor track is part of the MELLC minor. Requirements for the minor include:
- Three language classes in Hebrew.
- 20 additional units from relevant Hebrew, Israeli and Middles Eastern literature and culture courses.
- One of these courses must be a (COMPLIT) Comparative Literature course.
- Additional courses are offered through the DLCL departments and through Jewish Studies (JEWISHST)
- The faculty director may approve some upper-level language classes to count towards the 20 additional units.
- All courses must be approved by the faculty advisor, Professor Alexander Key
This information is purely for ease of reference and in no way take the place of the academic year bulletin